Friday, August 13, 2010

Goals

I've realized that I need goals to keep me going. When I knew I had a 5K coming up, I ran about 4 days a week. But since that race, I have run just a few times. I'm bummed because I was really starting to like running. So I've set another goal!
Nate and I will be running a half-marathon. Yay! I've never had a strong desire to run races, but if it keeps me motivated then I think it's a great idea. Nate could probably run a half-marathon tomorrow. He's been running a lot for the past few months. But he is going to train with me and that will help us both. I'm not sure which race we are going to do, but I will keep you posted.

So there you have it. I'm back in the game!

1 comment:

stef j. said...

YAY!!!! that was my plan for 2010... train for runs all year and fitness would be a by-product.

then i broke my ankle. bleh...

i'm so SO SO excited for y'all!! i think it's awesome that you're doing it together... seriously. and i'm super excited to hear how the 1/2 goes!!

GO ASHLEY!!!! (and nate, of course.)