Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Great Sugar Fast!!

Have you heard of it? No, you haven't because I just made it up. Ok, so here's the problem: I eat way too much sugary stuff. I eat healthy meals all day long and then at night I crave sweets (ie. cookies and ice cream) like a crazy person.
So what if I just said, NO!? That's what I'm gonna do. For 2 whole weeks. That's like eternity in my mind, just so you know. I've never done anything like this. I just feel like I need a break from the over-consumption of crap.

The only sweet stuff I will be eating is fruit. Wish me luck. Oh, does anyone want to join me? I didn't think so.

Starting... NOW!!

2 comments:

mom said...

I am with you. Two weeks is a very long time. But I think I can do it. Day one down for me. 13 to go.

Melissa Kilner said...

You can do it!!! I'm SUCH a late night snacker. And my saving grace... POPCORN! I put popcorn kernels in a paper lunch sack, fold it over a few times and microwave it for a few minutes. WHA-LA! It's totally clean, and if I'm craving something specific, I'll add cinnamon or a tiny bit of olive oil and parmesan.