Thursday, June 4, 2009

Toning your arms

Everyone wants toned arms. I know I do. I have always noticed that when I start getting back into weight training, my arms start to tone up quickly. For women, it really doesn't take much time to get nice arms if you are consistent (which is my biggest problem).

Anyway, I just read a little blurb about Cameron Diaz and it really motivated me to be more committed with my weight lifting. Check it out...


To get her ultra-toned arms, Cameron Diaz works with trainer Teddy Bass. Looking to get your own guns of steel? Bass recommends a three-step arm workout:
- reverse flies (15-20 reps done by stepping into a lunge and raising arms parallel to shoulders)
- tricep kickbacks (10 reps per arm done in a lunge, leaning forward with a flat back and extending weights behind close to the elbows)
- bicep curls (15-20 reps)
"Arms shape up faster than any other body part. You'll see changes after two to three weeks!" says Bass.

No comments: