Monday, December 13, 2010

Is anyone out there...out there...out there...?

That's me echoing if you couldn't tell. So here's an update:

I haven't been eating as conscientiously as I was last month, but luckily, I have pretty much maintained my weight loss. Within a pound or so. But I really want to lose a few more pounds by Christmas, so I'm going to get really strict again and my goal is to lose 5 - 6 pounds by Christmas. Let's see if I can do it. My plan is to do the same thing as I was doing (counting calories and eating clean-ish), but I will also definitely be working out. I need to get back to the gym.

So my plan is to run and do weight training 4 days a week. I will take before and after pictures too. That's always good motivation.

Wish me luck.


P.S. Are you wondering about the half-marathon? Well, we didn't go to Seattle for Thanksgiving, which was when we were going to do it, and I pretty much stopped running once it got freezing and snowy, so I wasn't ready anyway. So... the half-marathon will have to happen in the spring. There will be a race here in May, so that is my new goal. I will do a half-marathon at some point. Don't you worry about that.

No comments: