Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm ready!

I am so ready to lose some weight. It has been about 9 weeks since Halle was born, so there is no reason why I can't get serious about this.

On Saturday, Nate and I got a membership at an awesome gym. I went today and I love it. It's huge! They have tons of equipment, group classes, 3 different pools, childcare, etc. I plan on going at least 4 days a week. It's going to be so nice to have a little break from the kids and to get active again. I feel so lazy.

Counting calories and trying to eat clean always works for me, so that's what I will be doing in the diet department. I'm nursing, so obviously I won't do anything drastic, but just cutting back on the sweets should make a big difference. I'm currently addicted to baking cookies, so that habit needs to stop immedietely.
Well, wish me luck! I have a weight loss ticker on top to track my progress.

Good luck to all of you in your health goals!

No comments: