Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello there

I'm going to start updating this blog again. I like the fact that it gives me some accountability and it's a place to share my frustrations.

Here I am again... losing baby weight. Fun stuff. I am currently about 8 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, but I would love to lose 12-15 lbs in order to be at my ultimate goal. I wonder if I will ever get there though.

I wish I could just be laid back about getting this weight off, but the truth is that I have almost no clothing that fits right now. Pretty much all of my pre-pregnancy clothes are quite tight and it's just frustrating. That's my big motivator right now.

After I had Kate, it took around 8 months to get to a weight that I felt good about. That felt like forever. People always say, "It took 9 months to put the weight on, so it may take 9 months (or more) to get the weight off."  It's true. I know it. I just don't like it.

I will post more about my goals and my plan later. Anyone else on a weight loss crusade right now?

2 comments:

Melissa Kilner said...

I'm with ya Ashley!!! Starting last Sunday, my hubby and I cut out sugar and dairy and I started a new round of p90x on top of my running. It's kicking my butt but I'm starting to feel great!!! I lost a bunch of weight last year and it slowly started creeping back on, and now all of my clothes are too snug and there is NO way in heck I'm buying bigger clothes. :) I hate starting over!!!!!!

Jenny said...

I'm right there with you sister! Wish we lived closer so we could do it together! Good luck to the both of us. Love ya!