Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Goal

OK, I wasn't going to post "before" pictures until I reached my goal, but I changed my mind. I'm not very happy at this weight, but I have to keep reminding myself that I just had a baby about 6 weeks ago. I know it takes time.


Note: These photos were taken on April 8th





So this bottom picture was in the fall of 2008, when I had just found out I was pregnant with our second baby (which ended in a miscarriage). This was my first "belly pic." I was about 15 pounds lighter than I am now, so this photo is basically me at my goal weight. I think I can... I think I can...

Can I just point out that my boobs are huge right now compared to then? I hate it because none of my shirts fit. Ugh!!!

1 comment:

Matti said...

You can you can!!!! But give yourself time woman! ;-) I am 5 lbs. from my goal weight and I had Tex 14 months ago. For me, I can't lose the last of it till I finish nursing. For some reason my body just gets stuck with an extra 10 lbs on it. It's annoying.