Friday, April 2, 2010

The time has come...

to lose some weight!! I just had my 2 week post-partum check-up on Wednesday and I am 6 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. However, I was not happy with that weight, so I am making the goal to lose 15 pounds.

That sounds a little bit daunting, but I know I can do it. I am not liking this post-baby body at all. The muffin top thing is so last season. So follow along as I attempt to get lean and healthy. yay!

Also, is anyone else trying to lose weight? Let's do it together!

5 comments:

Leslierush said...

I will be! but not till July...good luck though!

Janelle said...

Me too but more like September! I have to look good in front of my husbands co-workers in a swimsuit in January! Scary. I'm sure you will do awesome just eat clean. There is another awesome program called Kristy approved. I've seen people have great results but there are always good and bad things. Email me if you want me to give you more info. Nellyo521@aol.com

Matti said...

um....i'm always trying to lose weight. ;-)

stef j. said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

and i wish i only had 15 pounds to lose...

Rachel said...

I am! Now - not in future months either. :) I technically started in January because I was training for a 50 mile Adventure Race. I lost about 7-8 pounds in 3 months but gained 3-4 pounds in muscle. I did my race, have taken a week off, and am ready to hit the gym to get into shape for multiple triathlons this summer, which included losing weight and gaining muscle. Your plan of calories and exercise sound great. Calories in - calories out. Simple as that. I'll be checking back to read of your journey!