Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I blame...

Nate!

Ok- not really. But imagine for a minute that your garage was FULL of every candy bar and snack food imaginable. Yeah, that is what I have to live with. Nate has a vending business on the side and he keeps his stock in our garage. At first, I was cool with it. He was really serious about it and he would say, "This is not our candy. Its for the business." I was like, "Sure, no problem." Well, slowly but surely we (mostly me) started to relax a little bit. A candy bar here, a little bag of cookies there. And all of a sudden... what the hell! I've gained like a million pounds. Yep.


Needless to say, Nate will now be moving his entire stock to a hidden location. Phew. Let's try this again.

3 comments:

stef j. said...

pwah haha!! that's hilarious!!

i think i'm gonna go eat some chocolate now ...

Matti said...

Hahaha! You poor thing! No wonder the saturday thing was so hard. I could NOT handle that. We try to keep junk food out of the house except for saturdays. If it's in the house, there is a 90% chance I will eat it. I'm glad he moved it. Yikes! I'd have gained 2 million for sure!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! That stock would NOT have lasted with me nearby!