Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eating Clean


I've been reading this book called The Eat Clean Diet, and its pretty cool. It's all about eating super healthy, but not counting calories or cutting out entire food groups. It really isn't a "diet" because its not a short-term, crazy thing. It makes perfect sense. I'm learning a lot from it, and it really gets you motivated to just eat more healthy. I would recommend it .
The biggest thing I've taken from it so far is to drink tons of water. I'm always trying to drink more, but it's hard to force it down sometimes. But I know it does make a difference, and it makes everything run smoothly. Plus, it makes you feel full, so that's helpful.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for the book info- I'm going to check that book out! I've found that sometimes just changing the temperature of the water makes it go down easier. Try really cold water or warm water or even making a weak tea to get the water down!

Matti said...

I'll have to check this book out. This is pretty much the way we like to diet. Just eat whole, real, good food, and a decent proportion of each type.