Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kettle Corn... and other nonsense.

Awesome. This light version of Kettle Corn has just 225 calories in the entire bag. Not that I would eat the entire bag by myself. Who would do that.... right?

In other news, I'm doing well with working out regularly and eating healthy. Ya know- eating less than you normally would is a big sacrifice. It sucks sometimes. The decision to make that sacrifice is really hard when you've been so used to eating whatever you want. Over the holidays, I basically pigged out. Now I have to completely change my mindset and realize that if I eat whatever I want, I will continue to gain weight, which will make me miserable.

The good news is, making the sacrifice to eat smaller portions, and healthier foods gets easier with time. When you get into good habits, junk food starts to seem even junkier, and being sedentary starts to seem even sendentarier. Don't you think?

No comments: