Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So far


I'm only a few days into this, but I'm doing well so far. I've been staying under my calorie limit, and I've been doing Turbo Jam also. I just got it in the mail on Friday, and I like it. Today I will be running at the gym. I'm sure most people already know this, but I've really learned lately how crucial it is to have good music to listen to when you're doing cardio. It really helps me to stay motivated and sometimes I even forget that I'm working out.

Here are some songs from my workout playlist:
(some are on my blog playlist, if you want to hear them)

Shake it- Metro Station
We're in Heaven (techno)- DJ Sammy
Cry for you (techno version)- September
Hot and Cold- Katy Perry
Disturbia- Rihanna
SOS- Rihanna
Umbrella- Rihanna
No One- Alycia Keys
Hips Dont Lie- Shakira
La Tortura- Shakira

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

My roommate did TurboJam. That woman is so hyper! She's like high on life. And TurboJam, at least from what I witnessed, is hard. Good job working out and eating right! I screwed up my diet when I had to work ALL day and couldn't cook or go home. And that's pretty much every day. I don't ever go home except to sleep. Therefore, I don't cook.

Meg said...

Ya, I love running to Shakira too. You need some Fergi on there to! I should get running, I've been soooooo lazy lately! Way to go girl!